Skip to main content

Subpoenas FAQ

What should I do if I receive a subpoena?

If you receive a subpoena for University documents, promptly contact Amy Meyer in the Office of the General Counsel at 353-3530.  If you are served with a search warrant, upon you or your immediately available supervisor being satisfied that the officer is an authorized representative of the identified law enforcement agency, cooperate in providing the documents and/or things which are sought.  As soon as is possible, you or your supervisor should inform an attorney in the Office of the General Counsel regarding the matter (353-3530).